The ECOMORE project deals with economic development and impact of environmental modifications on human health in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Vietnam and Myanmar.
Specific objectives of this project are to:
- Decipher the major ecological mechanisms responsible for emergence of infectious diseases
- Assess the actual risk for local population health
- Release appropriate recommendations for implementing public health interventions
- Provide validated methodological tools
- Contribute to enhance national & regional collaborations